How to use
- Recommended usage time for best results of wrinkle improvement and whitening: overnight (5 to 6 hours)
- Open ampoule & apply to face thoroughly.
- Take the mask sheet out and remove the printed paper.
- With the mesh facing away from the face, place upper and lower mask sheets on the face.
- Use remaining ampoule or water mist, if necessary, to moisturize mask sheets.
- Remove mesh parts.
- Relax and wait for the mask to dry, approximately 10 to 20 minutes.
- Once dried, you can continuously wear the mask for daily life or sleeping.
Remove Mask Sheet After Use
- Remove the thin film of mask sheet gently to prevent formation of wrinkles
- Wash off the remaining mask
- Please consult with your doctor if you experience symptoms such as signs of redness, skin swelling, itchy spots, irritation or rash, especially under direct sunlight.
- Do not use over wounds, rashes, inflammation or other troubled areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Use immediately after opening.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not store in areas of hot or freezing temperatures or under direct sunlight.
Here is how to use Sharr Mask on your face.